And here’s why you shouldn’t miss it.
- An exclusive early look at the night’s top fashions and jewelry
- Sneak peeks at last minute preparations and rehearsals
- Sit-down interviews with 2008 AMA performers and presenters
- Live hosts from the red carpet – ”Dancing with the Stars” Carrie Ann Inaba and “The Bachelor”/”The Bachelorette’s” Chris Harrison
- Pussycat Dolls’ Nicole Scherzinger as the Music Correspondent
- “Project Runway” season four winner Christian Siriano will serve as Fashion Correspondent
- High School Musical’s Corbin Bleu reporting the action from backstage
- American Idol winner David Cook performing hits from the red carpet
If all this is in the pre-show, I can’t wait to see how the show itself is gonna top that.