Every now and then we love to get cozy with a good book.
For the true fashionista, page turners aren’t always mysteries, thrillers or romance novels.
Sometimes we just want to read about the one thing we love – fashion.
Here are my top picks.
- The Devil Wears Prada – Lauren Weisberger
- Fabulosity: What It Is and How to Get It – Kimora Lee Simmons
- Confessions of A Shopaholic – Sophia Kinsella
- Bitter is The New Black: Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass, Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office – Jen Lancaster
- Falling Out of Fashion – Karen Yampolsky
- Style A to Zoe – The Art of Fashion, Beauty, & Everything Glamour