We’re just a few weeks away from the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in NY.
And maybe you really want to go but just can’t figure out how to get in.
There’s an option that’ll get you two invitations to a runway show.
But it’ll cost you $799. Don’t close this page – yet!
Here’s what’s included, according to the W Hotels web site.
- two invitations to a runway show
- an invitation-only backstage tour
- one night’s stay in a suite at W New York or W New York – Union Square
- the opportunity to give back – 10% of the entire package proceeds will benefit Dress for Success.
It’s that time of year again!
In counting down to the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, we’ll be taking a look at the behind-the-scenes prep.
This week, it’s American Express in the spotlight.
They’ve announced their plans for February 14-15.
- Continued support of designers and the fashion industry with a $250,000 donation to the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund (CVFF), a program of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA). The CVFF program helps emerging American design talent find continued success in the business of fashion by providing ongoing support.
- The comeback of the Skybox! Platinum Card® and Gold Card members will be able to view the runway shows from the highly popular and newly-designed American Express® Skybox, providing an up-close view of the runways; packages are available today at www.americanexpress.com/entertainment. (If you’re still balling in the midst of the recession! :p)
- Card members will have access to highly-coveted reservations at a selection of New York’s most-buzzed about restaurants, providing additional entrée into the destinations and venues they love.